Minvestment.com another hot HYIP people are talking about

minvestment-dot-com.jpg

Jamaica- Minvestment.com is another forex trading, online investment company headquartered in the British Virgin Islands. It’s what is classified as a High Yield Investment Program(HYIP). They offer 1.4% – 1.9% daily interest on your money, using the progressive compounding method. Your initial investment is locked in for 150 business days or 7 months, then you can take your principal and interest out and skip along merrily to the bank.

Here is how it works. You go to minvestment.com and open an account, while there you’ll be asked for an egold.com ebullion.com account number. I chose e-bullion.com. Signing up at e-bullion.com, the sister site, is the way you are going to send your initial investment your minvestment.com account. Once you’ve got your account number, go back to minvestment.com and type it in to complete your account registration. You will get emails with confirmations and instructions from both minvestment.com and e-bullion.com. Read and follow them. Make sure you select progressive compounding as your investment option when signing up at minvestment.com

Here’s how much they say you’ll make.
Check out their compound calculcator on minvestment.com. It will show you how much your initial investment will yield you after the 15o day lock in period.
Example 1 . Initial Account Principal: $100.00, Final Account Principal: $11,605.09
Example 2: Initial Account Principal: $500.00,Final Account Principal: $77,982.51

And no you didn’t read those figures wrong. I heard about this one over the Christmas holidays and it already has tongues wagging and people signing up. I’ve always said to myself and others, only invest what you are prepared to lose. I invested US$400. And with Jamaican’s love afffair with all things forex trading and high yieding, this one is bound to grab their attention in droves once again, as their appetite for risk has certainly increased. So let’s see what happens in a couple of months.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

16 Responses to “Minvestment.com another hot HYIP people are talking about”

1. Marva says:

I invested my money January 2008 but have not been able to get into eBullion or minvestment and have had no answers. I can ill afford it.

2. trevor morris says:

in jamaica here i have my two account plus my mommys a/c
    and all my friends too.

3. I invested $100 in ‘minvestment’ in December of 2007 and was looking to cash in around June or July 2008. The site went down in Jan. or Feb, I heard an underwater cable was cut accidentally, which prevented contact over the internet from my home in Seattle, Wa. USA. I am also learning that some admin of e-gold are supposedly being arrested and/or being held for ‘money laundering’ through e-gold. A guy just can’t make a HYIP buck no way no how, crap!

4. [...] their appetite for risk has certainly increased. So let

5. Bob Gruhl says:

I invested in Minvestment also, but now I’ve found something where I’ve been paid and am expecting another payment soon. Very high yield.
    You can find out more about it by sending an email to:
    startmeup@GetResponse.com
    In the messages, you’ll also see how to save on gas. Yes, gas prices are falling now, but just wait till something flares up in the Mid-East again.
    Then they’ll start rising. Why wait? Discover how to reduce your dependence on
    foreign oil.
    Send that email today to:
    startmeup@GetResponse.com

6. Andrew Richards says:

Well i was fooled by these people. I invested US $2000

7. Andrea Gooden says:

Maydaisy is another one that is very questioning, I am quite worried cause since January, their site has been down too.

8. [...] Minvestment.com another hot HYIP people are talking about David Smith’s Olint partners with iTradeFX in a US$100 giveaway to Jamaicans [...]

9. Hyip Scam says:

Minvestment has been down for for several days without any info from the admin. I think they have decided to close their program.

10. [...] Minvestment.com another hot HYIP people are talking about Minvestment.com on shady,shakey ground? Minvestment.com switches from ebullion to libertyreserve.com [...]

11. [...] Minvestment.com another hot HYIP people are talking about [...]

12. Ingrid, I heard about this one from a friend back in November as well when he sought my advice. I simply pointed out that the numbers are way out there but it is possible to make a return of 1% per day in forex so they are not implausible, just highly unlikely.

Most HYIPs, especially on the web, are pyramid schemes and I have seen enough websites talking about them.

My recommendation was exactly what you did – put in some money that you can afford to lose and if it works, great, if not, chalk it up to experience.

13. Mark Saldeba says:

Greed…it always finds away to sneak back and bite you where it hurts….”Your Money” I agree with the author only invest what you are willing to lose!

14. Hugh Bowman says:

Well I’ve been in for nearly a month and all seems to be going well. I’ve heard of three persons (Jamaican friends) so far cashing in their returns, two last year and one since this week.
    I have a lot of my colleagues and friends investing in this HYIP.

Just have to wait and see!!

15. pondering says:

p.s. I found this thread on a website about e-bullion. http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93892&page=8
    Was looking at e-gold but there is no clear way i can see to get that money out of e-gold into a local bank account. All this middle men.

16. pondering says:

Ingrid, this cannot be for real. Let us know how that 400 goes!!! My mouth is watering.