Will Caribbean social networks become irrelevant as more Caribbean people continue to flock to Facebook to date, congregate and market their businesses ? There are now over 20 Caribbean-centric social sites and networks…which ones will grow, make money and be still relevant in a year’s time and which ones will fade to black?
1. Caribbeanmassive.com – One of the first social networks online. It’s 4 years old.
2. Likeachampion360.com – The Caribbean’s first Sports Fan social network
3. Westindiantube.com – A video sharing site for Caribbean Videos.
4. Kingstonpo.com – A social network for lovers or Dancehall and Reggae music
5. Teencaribbean.com – A social network for Caribbean teenagers worldwide
6. Cariblifecentral.com – A social network for Caribbean Americans
7. Caribaxisrpro.com– The professional networking site for Caribbean nationals worldwide.
8. Triniscene.com – The number one party and social scene network for Trinidadians worldwide.
9. Trinituner.com – Trinidad’s largest online community of car enthusiasts.
10. Wheelsjamaica.com – Jamaica’s largest online community of car enthusiasts.
11. Vibesconnect.com – One of the first social networks spawned from Jamaica
12. Caribfriends.com – A year old site that brings together Caribbean classmates
13. Idletribes.com – A Caribbean hub for online communities and groups
14. Ackee.com – A site focused on reuniting Caribbean high school mates worldwide
15. Thecaribvibe.com – A site focused on Caribbean people in the Diaspora
16. Caribsingles.com – The largest singles dating site in the Caribbean. Over 45,000 members.
17. jampersonals.com – The largest Jamaican dating site. Over 30,000 members.
18. Rainbowvibes.com – The Caribbean’s first gay and lesbian social network
19. Cariblogger.com – The Caribbean’s first bloggers network. Over 200 blogs.
20. Whaddat.com – Jamaica’s party bible