1. Reopen that file folder of work that’s on the office desk.
2. Actually Listen to that damn lecturer in front of you.
3. Answer the cell phone. * Steups*
4. Check for new email, every 2 minutes.
5. Surf to other sites such as Techcrunch.com, FastCompany.com, VentureBeat.com to see what they are saying about Facebook
6. BBMsg a fellow entrepreneur about an article you just saw on VentureBeat.com about Twitter.
7. Tweet. When you can’t get your Facbeook on. Just Tweet it. Just Tweet it.
8. Tweet some more.
9. WORRY if your food in Cafe World is burning on the stove or if your carrots and potatoes just died.
10. Visit MySpace.com or Hi5.com ? *Macaulay Culkin’s Face in the movie Home Alone 2*…….Nooooooooooo!!
11. Stare outside your office or classroom window and keep clicking refresh until Facebook reappears in your browser.