With 3 weeks still to go, Mikelah Rose, the Founder of StyleandVibes.com and Host for the Caribbean Bloggers Week Meetup New York reported to us that it is sold out! You can add yourself to the waiting list. On Saturday December 10th, 2016 Bloggers, Youtubers, Podcasters, Instagrammers, Tweeters, Snapchatters and other Digital Creatives and Digital Influencers who are Caribbean and of Caribbean descent, will beat a path to the announced Manhattan venue. We are thankful for the support of Breather.com and SimplyCaribbean.net for the New York Bloggers Meetup.
Caribbean Bloggers Week Meetup New York is one of four Meetups that will be the culmination of Caribbean Bloggers Week which is December 5-10th, 2016. The other Blogger meetups are in Kingston, Port of Spain and London.
The inaugural and annual Caribbean Bloggers Week event, under the them ” The Power of Digital Influence” is 6 days of celebrating and showcasing the power of Digital Influencers who are in the Caribbean and also around the world of Caribbean descent. They are primarily Caribbean Millennials who are Bloggers, Podcasters, Instagrammers, YouTubers, Tweeters and other types of Digital Creatives who prodduce, market and distribute Digital Content.
The event which will be staged from December 5th to 10th, 2016 will be 90% online at SiliconCaribe.com which will profile and interview emerging and rockstar Digital Influencers; publish educational how-to and how-I-did articles from expert bloggers; release The Status of Caribbean Blogosphere Trend Report; launch an Official Caribbean Blog directory plus host two Twitter Chats.
– To promote + showcase established and emerging Digital Influencers in and from the Caribbean
– To raise the professionalism of Caribbean Blogging and Caribbean Digital Content Producers.
– To reveal and discuss online media and digital content trends and the power of digital influencers.
– To connect Caribbean + Diaspora Bloggers to each other to foster community, education, collaboration, and innovation.
– To connect Caribbean Digital Influencers to Caribbean, Diaspora and Global Brands.