We’ve been BUSY behind the scenes and now with ONE WEEK TO GO! Let’s tell you some more of what’s going on!
Our new event Silicon Caribe’s Caribbean Bloggers Week starts one week from today! Dec 5th- 10th. What a ride we are having! With our theme this year ” The Power of Digital Influence” here is what we cn share with you right now.
- We have great a couple of our Platinum sponsors to announce now. Welcome National Commercial Bank Jamaica (NCB), Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB), Heineiken. More to come!
- Our Port of Spain, New York and London Caribbean Bloggers Week Meetups are SOLD OUT with a growing waiting list, with the Kingston Meetup tickets will be sold out in a couple of days also and we are happy with the panels, special speakers, quality and passion of the attendees.
- We have partnered with Caribbean Stock Images company Krassimages.com a wicked special offer for 13 Caribbean Digital Influencers coming up this week.
- We’ve been media covered locally, regionally and internationally. Thanks to OaccessJamaica.com, CaribbeanLookBook.com, StyleAndVibes.com, CaribbeanandCo.om, getConnectid.com, GlobalVoices.org, NewsAmericasNow.com, SouthFloridaCaribbeanNews.com, Black Tech Week, TrulyCaribbean.Net, fjenews.com, discovermni.com, traveldealseveryday.com, timesdirect.net, sxmislandtime.com, sxm-news.com, sxm-talks.com, regator.com, Curacao Chronicle.
- We are freaking excited about the online content we are going to unleash starting next Monday for you all to read, learn and get excited about. Watch for:
– Profiles of Established + Emerging Caribbean + Diaspora Bloggers + Digital Influencers.
– A range of How To, Best Practice Articles + Case Studies.
– Scheduled Twitter Chats
all happening between December 5th – December 9th, 2016!
- And remember our HashtagsGeneral: #CBW2016For the Blogger MeetupsKingston- #CBWKGN | Port of Spain #CBWPOS | New York #CBWNYC | London #CBWLDN