I know Michelle Marius personally, we’ve worked together on projects in the past and she is one of the chillest, smartest and detailed oriented people I know. I curate some of her blog posts from ICT-Pulse.com here on SiliconCaribe and I signed up for her ProjectCalls email every week. So I am only too happy to share with you that after a year in public beta testing, she has launched of ProjectCalls.com the online service that makes it easier to find consulting, contracting and service projects in the Caribbean.
This is what she says about her online business.
“Project Calls, provides a comprehensive listing of short-term project opportunities in the Caribbean for the independent consultant, contractor and service provider. Articles providing useful information and insights, along with new features and capabilities, will come on stream in the weeks and months ahead.
Currently, we offer three subscription plans:
- a free basic plan;
- a limited access plan, at USD 20 for 30 days; and
- a full access plan, at USD 199 per year, which has been discounted to USD 159 per year, until 28 February 2017.
Project Calls was in beta testing for well over a year. Here are a few of our findings:
- Dozens of project opportunities are released each week. Typically, we publish between 30 and 50 new opportunities per week!
- At least a half of the opportunities found are donor funded – which can be quite lucrative for the successful bidders.
- It is not only regional residents that are interested in Caribbean projects. There is considerable interest from individuals outside the region, especially in North America, and from established firms.
Congratulations Michelle I know this will be big!! I just love what Caribbean Women Entrepreneurs are doing in the Digital Space.