We are happy to announce our new event, it’s a Trend Forum called “Understanding Blockchain Technology, Bitcoin and the Rise of Cryptocurrency”. The purpose of the event is to educate, excite and connect people to the knowledge and opportunities of blockchain technology, bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Get in-the-trenches trends, facts and insights from a Silicon-Valley -based Entrepreneur and Investor, Government of Jamaica, Millennial Startup Entrepreneurs and Caribbean Digital Trend Analysts.
Get informed, educated and excited about:
1. Why Blockchain is a foundation technology like the Internet and what that means for individuals and business owners.
2. How BlockChain Technology Works.
3. Top Jamaican Industries that Blockchain Technology Will Change.
4. What’s driving the rise of Cryptocurrencies, Initial Coin Offerings ( ICO)
5. How to safely and smartly invest in Cryptocurrency from Jamaica
6. What is the Government position and legal framework coming in response to the use and trends already brewing in Jamaica around Blockchain, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies?
7. What are the top opportunities for entrepreneurs and Jamaican Businesses all within a Caribbean and Global context.
Q+ A section will be robust!! Come with your questions.
WHO IS IT FOR
This event is open to everyone, yet we know that for rofessionals and entrepreneurs in the Financial Services, Real Estate, Supply Chain Management, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Healthcare, Energy management, Online Music, Retail and Government sectors — this is a MUST ATTEND EVENT!!
MILAN KOCH – Silicon Valley Entrepreneur + Investor. Founder of AlphaBlock (USA+LONDON)
TREVOR FORREST – Senior Advisor Ministry of Science, Energy & Technology (JAMAICA)
GHAFFAR ELLIS – CryptoCurrency Evangelist + Educator, Apply 3D (JAMAICA)
ANDREA JOHNSON – Blockchain Business Readiness Consultant, Crymmetry (JAMAICA)
INGRID RILEY – HOST. Digital Trend Analyst Founder of SiliconCaribe Media (JAMAICA)
WHEN: Wednesday January 31, 2018
WHERE: JAMPRO HQ 18 Trafalgar Rd, Kingston 5
TIME: 6:15p.m – 9:15p.m
HOW MUCH: JMD $2,500. Seats are Limited. Pre-sold Tickets Highly Recommended.
( Only Cash or Company Cheques accepted)
YOU CAN BUY YOUR TICKETS 3 WAYS
- Bring Cash or Company Cheque ( Please address cheque to ConnectiMass) to The HUB CoWorking Space at 34 Lady Musgrave Road, Kingston and get your tickets at the front desk.
- If you are buying 5 or more tickets. We will deliver them to your location in Kingston, Jamaica.
- You can make a direct deposit into our account. Scotiabank – Knutsford Blvd Branch – Account Name is ConnectiMass – Account # 930376. Email us the confirmation info to email@example.com
See you there!!!
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!!!