WHAT IS CARIBBEAN BlOGGER’S WEEK ABOUT ?
SiLiCON CARiBE’s Caribbean Blogger’s Week is 6 days of celebrating and showcasing the power of Digital Influencers in the Caribbean and of Caribbean descent. They are primarily Caribbean Millennials who are Bloggers, Podcasters, Instagrammers, YouTubers and other types of Digital Creatives.
The event which will be staged from December 5th to 10th, 2016 will be 90% online, will profile and interview emerging and rockstar Digital Influencers; publish educational how-to and how-I-did articles from expert bloggers; release The Status of Caribbean Blogosphere Trend Report; launch an Official Caribbean Blog directory plus host two Twitter Chats.
The week will culminate with Blogger Meetups hosted by top Caribbean Bloggers in Kingston, Port of Spain, New York and London.
THEME: The Power of Digital Influence
– To promote + showcase established and emerging Digital Influencers in and from the Caribbean
– To raise the professionalism of Caribbean Blogging.
– To reveal and discuss online media and digital content trends and the power of influencers.
– To connect Caribbean + Diaspora Bloggers to each other to foster education, collaboration, and innovation.
– To connect Caribbean Digital Influencers to Caribbean, Diaspora and Global Brands.
READ ABOUT OUR DEEPER MISSION
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Bloggers, Podcasters, Instagrammers, YouTubers and other types of Digital Creatives who are Caribbean or of Caribbean Descent anywhere in the World.
GET THE SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES HERE
HASHTAGS FOR MEETUPS: #CBWKGN #CBWPOS #CBWNYC #CBWLDN